Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a first 4 days!!

So sorry I haven't been able to update, what a whirlwind!!
Monday: 8AM Hunter PT, 10AM my PT, 2PM Swallow Study, had to shop and theoretically "shop" since we were starting with "nothing". Hunter ROCKED his swallow study!! No more thickening, just cocktail straws, totally cool :)
Tuesday: made it through the first day!! Still no menu plan in place but I have a good idea of the sales. BUT they all end today, so MIL was nice enough to help the kids to bed while I got the shopping done. She came over in the early afternoon to take Hunter to his second PT and stayed because I was in Boulder and the *$%^$ car wouldn't start. It's either the starter or the protection mechanism of the key or the fuel line. They can't friggin diagnose it. Anyway, it finally started 10 minutes later.
Wednesday: Okay, meal plans falling into place, realizing how hard it is to be minimalistic already!! But it feels good not to have to worry about Mt. Olympus of Laundry ;-) work kicked my behind. I was slammed from the time I walked through the door. Tuesday wasn't much better but Wednesday was ridiculous. I hate being in process sometimes. Scott took care of Hunter's OT.
Thursday: Crappy but again busy day at work. SOOOOO excited for the Kroger $5/10 item sale. It's usually good stuff. Not encompassing a lot of items but some good ones. Hunter had a ST this afternoon. Good excuse to get out of work early since nothing was going right anyway. But already worried that Scott will slip by the end of this. He hates it, constantly asking what he's "allowed" to eat LOL And edited... he took the car in. Went to Starbucks!! Ugh, we'll have to return some things maybe, we'll see how that budgets out.

Whew!! I have to figure out how to post my excel spreadsheet that has the detailed amounts... As of Thursday we're at $82.11 out of the $100 for week 1 grocery and $140 out of the $500 total for the "fire challenge". I'll get to posting individual days and catch up tips next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment