Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday 7/17 Recap

I'll start this and edit as things change. Not as busy today, so that is fantastic! Put the final numbers in the grocery column and will return 2-3 items to hit the $100 mark. We have a lot of food though and next week will be more about buying sale items and regular stock items for a normal kitchen.

And wanted to be sure I added that Hunter gets an 8 ounce bottle at night still for the extra calories. I'm not putting it in every day but it's 6-8 ounces of milk usage (sometimes he doesn't finish his milk at dinner and we put it in the bottle and top off).

Menus
Breakfast: Kids had grapes and Sunny D (I don't love Sunny D, but the price was right and it's okay on occasion). I had my yogurt and special K (yogurts all gone now!!), Scott had the second breakfast lean pocket.
Snack: Well, for me anyway, 6 Rolo's from the boss' drawer. I will have to add to the candy drawer at some point too!!
Lunch: Lean pocket and an orange for me. Scott hasn't chimed in yet. Kids are at school.
Dinner: Taco Salads. Tortilla chips with lettuce/spinach, onions, cheese and ground turkey. Topped with salsa for the adults, ranch or sour cream for the kids. I will serve with milk/lemonade, raw carrots and steamed green beans. The kids can have pudding for dessert. If the adults can manage to not spend any more, they can have popcorn (bought out of theory so doesn't contribute to the AY challenge budget)

















Here's the grocery matchups for my area... Safeway didn't have much but I'll be getting the Schick Quattro razors for $0.98 after q.

King Soopers Buy 10 get $5 off deal:






















Other King Soopers Matchups:


















Albertson's this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment