Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saturday 7/25 Recap

It was a busy day shopping. Scott didn't feel spectacular so I took the kids. They were good for the "most" part ;-) Freebies and cheapies at Walmart (check lists I'll post in next post). Target had $1.68 2 packs of sippie cups and Ryanne found her very first bargain! She saved her money to buy something and was insistant on a Barbie. I got wind of a clearance at Target and we went. None of the clearance ones but she was insistant. We worked out a deal where she would work off the rest of the barbie with 10 chores at $0.25 a pop. She had $3.50 and I spotted her the $2.50. Well, it rings up $1.32!! Here she is in all her glory. Ryanne could not be happier. I also got a bunch of things from the dollar spot to put in our "treasure chest". She gets an item at night if she has no accidents and listens well. Hunter gets an item for 3 steps "unassisted".






















Oh and a score in the mail!! My Huggies "Enjoy the Ride Rewards" gift cards came!! $50 on Mastercard prepaid cards!! SCORE!!.

Menus:

Breakfast: Pancakes, what else?? Never fails on a weekend they want them. Served with barely touched yogurt and the last orange. I had a fried egg and a piece of toast and a yogurt. Scott had a yogurt when he got up but didn't much feel like anything else.

Snacks: Everyone was asking for cereal. So cereal they got (miniwheats). I snuck some pudding in Hunter's milk (Bwaaaahaaahahahaha). They also got cheese sticks before bathtime.

Lunch: PB&J sandwiches, the last plum. MESSY!!! And "Dora Drinks" (Yoplait kids drinks). They are little addicts with these. I have to ration them!! I had a meat/cheese sandwich and finished off 1/8 of a sandwich from Hunter's plate. Scott had a Marie Callendar's.

Snacks: 2 Boosts, sample crackers in Walmart, bananas in Walmart and boxes of raisins found in my purse. Yeah, I scrounged at the end...

Dinner: SO not in the mood to cook. I wanted nachos so badly. So I made chicken quesadillas instead. I used 2% cheese on the adult ones. It doesn't melt quite as well but still tastes fine. I sauteed the chicken and onions and put them in them and melted in the oven. I served green pepper sticks and a salad with it. Kids got ranch dressing, the adults stuck with salsa.



No comments:

Post a Comment