Thursday, July 16, 2009

What we're leaving behind

And before we really start... I promised stockpile pictures. I am so sad to leave this behind. It has become a comfort to know that you can just "go downstairs". Scott got me this shelving for Mother's Day (don't laugh, I secretly think it was the best present EVER!!). And we have TP in massive bulk in all the bathrooms, which is why even this much had to go to the basement. I promise not to use anything without "buying" it though :) Oh, and PLEASE don't laugh at my lack of organization in my cabinets... it's "on my list" LOL But all those bankers boxes on the sides are filled with things too. Spaghetti Sauce, meat marinade, deoderant, lotion, etc...




























Here's my locker and drawer at work. Yes, I'm a fruitcake, laugh if you will. Those special K red berries are tasting GREAT so thank you to ME!! LOL
















Cars: coupons, 2 strollers, 2 bags w/ 1 change of clothes each. Diaper bag, walker, shoes and clothes for Monday AM (including makeup). Yes, my car is often that messy. I live out of it, I swear!! Scott will kill me when he sees I posted these!













No comments:

Post a Comment