Monday, July 20, 2009

Saturday 7/18 Recap

Nice day. Took the kids for a hike (Hunter in the Backpack) in the morning and then ran errands all day. Meals aren't wonderful when we run errands, they're more like a consistent graze throughout the day so their "snack" category may look huge. Then we had dinner at our neighbor's BBQ. I brought some cream cheese that I owed her but she didn't ask me to bring anything else. I should have brought a green salad in hindsight!! She let me borrow the 1/2 cup of milk I'd need for Sunday and 1/4 cup of syrup for Sunday breakfast.

Menus
Breakfast: Toast with Smart Balance Butter, yobaby yogurt, apples, milk & Sunny D for the kids. I ate a slice of dry toast and some cherries. Scott had an english muffin breakfast sandwich (cheese, egg, bacon, muffin). And we had coffee (forgot to add coffee to all breakfast menus, but we drink it pretty much every day).
Snacks: Grapes, Fruit2Day juice, water, lemonade, cheese "sticks", meat/cheese/ranch sandwich, raisins (from diaperbag stash), pudding. I had a joint juice I brought from work.
Lunch: Kraft Easy Mac, Green Peas (canned), vienna sausage, lemonade. I had leftover taco salad and I think Scott had a sandwich (I'll have to double check, but he ate off the "proper" shelves)
Dinner: Hot Dogs, Pasta Salad, Black Olives, Milk, Veggie Tray, Chips (all from neighbor's BBQ).

No comments:

Post a Comment