Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday 7/17 part 1

Well phooey. Hubby just informs me that he spent about $10 at Starbucks whilst waiting for the car. That will put us over our All You $100/week total grocery/food by about $6. Not a problem in the grand $500 scheme, but in need of fixing for contest purposes. Looking at things we could return to make the number... I wish I could return that coffee from Albertson's. It's horrible. It's worse than the stuff they serve here at work!! I will probably be resigned to relinquishing one of my Olive Oil's at Albertson's :( And I was going to return the rice to Walmart anyway because I got a better price on the Bulk at Sunflower market. That will be $2.49 (or $4.49, depending if they refund the coupon or not) and $1.50. That should get us there but I'm sad to sacrifice the great price on the Olive Oil for starbucks!!

Here's the grocery/food tally for the week, before returns:























No comments:

Post a Comment