Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 3 recap and month to date



All you total only $73, even with a bum Mystery shop pizza and McDonalds!! Our newly built stockpile is already starting to really save us money :) But for the fire challenge, we're at $505!! $5 over our goal. Now.... I could be concerned, but like I said before, we're going to have our yard sale on Saturday so some of that money will come back. Toothpaste will go for $0.50-$1, deoderants too, Glade plugin + refill will be $3, maxi pads $2, razors $3-4. And although I got many of them free or better, the total will offset other purchases like clothing, propane refills, and other necessities. I am still hopeful that we'll come in under our $500 goal.

I am still waiting on the exact total for McD's to post up that final copy, but all in all, I thought it was a fantastic week.


And here's the totals!


No comments:

Post a Comment