Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friday 7/31 Recap

One more day until wedding day! I took the bride to the spa in the morning and then had to work in the afternoon. We met back over at the inlaws for dinner. Scott met his brother in law and our niece at McDonalds with the kids for lunch. Like I eluded to before... what a rip off. To feed 3 kids and one adult for $12?? For crappy food??? Not the deal it used to be. I had another lunch meeting so yay for me LOL

Menus
Breakfast: Kashi waffles (for me and kids), pineapples for kids, strawberry/banana smoothies (made in the cuisinart- added peanut butter to the kids' one). Scott had cereal and we both had smoothies too.
Snacks (AM/PM): Crackers, cream cheese, ham, cheddar cheese sliced, pineapples, boost drinks and Apple Juice.
Lunch: McDonald's for Scott and the kids. He got them milk, apples and chicken nuggets so not horrible. But he had to share his fries :) I had a roast beef sandwich, baked cheetoes and a diet coke at my meeting.
Dinner: Ham sandwiches and leftover steaks. Corn on the cob and salad. The kids got Starbucks Ice cream again and I had the most decadent slice of carrot cake ever! Dad got to have another beer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment