Sunday, August 2, 2009

Monday 7/27 Recap

Busy day, as always. Scott's in the midst of earnings season and that leaves me more duties around the house and with the kids. I got a STUNNING night's sleep Saturday which carried me through Monday nicely. I took a 1/2 hour nap before Hunter's OT and that was all I needed. I got to have an hour long dumpster dive and we had 3 great therapy sessions. And Ryanne had a horrible gymnastics class but they let us attend a class on Tuesdays which will be her new permanent class and it was a much better fit. I had my Mystery Shop fiasco Monday. I preassigned to do this shop once a month through September. I have no record of an email from the company but they say they emailed to let shoppers know they were all cancelled. Anyway, I ordered the pizza as we left the library (our books were due and we got some new ones) and when I went to enter the data the shop wasn't on my template. SUCH a waste of $15 :( And there's not much I can do to get it reimbursed either. But when they called me for a special favor to do a shop for them on Wednesday I was not very inclined to help them out either, so it goes two ways. Anyway... here's the menu recap :)

Menus
Breakfast: My typical yogurt/cereal. The kids had grapes and leftover pancake sticks from the weekend (I put syrup on them and microwave until just warm and then cut into sticks, easy handheld breakfast!). Scott had cereal with milk and a yogurt.
Snacks (AM/PM): Ham pinwheels (cream cheese, ham slices and tortilla wrapped up), PB&J, carrots and ranch. Juice.
Lunch: The rest of the ham pinwheels for Hunter, a Boost drink and an apple. Scott and I split an apple and had Marie Callendar's meals.
Dinner: Pepperoni Pizza, green beans, milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment