Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mystery Shop outcome for the day

I had 3 shops and each reimburses $14. You're required to buy $9 but anything more is your payment. I bought some cards and some salmon lox. Some things I normally wouldn't buy but when it's paid for, I try to get things I wouldn't budget in all the time. You do have to buy a deli item and one clerk gave me heavy, overpriced cheese, but what are you going to do?? The Tide was a good deal at $3.71 each and I got Scott some more Old Spice deoderant, which is all he'll use... And some more diapers and milk and eggs. Not bad. Overall, I spent $32.39 OOP and I'll get back $42 so net net, I made $9.61 :) So I won't be counting that in the All You total, plus or minus because (1) we budget it differently and (2) it's a net income in the end and they usually pay out in about 2-3 weeks so I'll see the money before the end of our budget cycle in August. I'll probably sub total it both ways for the All You challenge because I'm not sure how they'd count it actually, but I don't think it counts to me personally...



Wanted to add Grocery matchups for today and tomorrow... Not a comprehensive list by any means, but what I could get together tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment