Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thursday 8/6 Recap

I got into work at 5:00 to make up time. I really hate not seeing the kids in the morning. But I had a lot to do and I really wanted to be able to make it to Cousin Molly's birthday at Casa Bonita (HORRIBLE food but SO much fun for kids). Forgot my camera again :( In a nice turn of events we brought B1G1 coupons and Scott's sister and brother-in-law bought dinner!! So we bought tokens for gaming and gave them one of our Bushnell weather monitors that will be free after Rebate from Walmart :) It really was fun, even though the food really really hurt my stomach LOL

Menus:
Breakfast: I had yogurt/cereal, Scott had a breakfast sandwich but had to use lunchmeat on it so he scrambled it into the eggs. The kids had bananas and milk.
Snack: The kids got to go to the county fair and the in-laws got them funnel cakes YUMMY! They got bananas too, just for balance.
Lunch: I had a Marie callendar meal and the kids had black bean and chicken burritos with ranch. Scott had a chicken burrito with salsa (he doesn't care for black beans). They had canned green beans too.
Snack: Ritz crackers and cream cheese. Grapes.
Dinner: The most gas inducing Mexican food ever... And chocolate cake for birthday cake (not my favorite, but ate it). The kids had chicken nuggets and oranges. The kids had a great time though!! I hope I get some pictures from SIL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment