Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thursday 7/30 Recap

Rehearsal dinner day! Hunter had AM PT and I had PT for my hips so I just took the day off work. I had to finish the programs before the rehearsal so I needed the time for that too. Dinner was great, I brought some salad toppings, salad dressings and the Starbuck's ice cream as my contribution. We also brought two 6 packs of beer for the incoming relatives. Nice rehearsal although it was raining. The kids had fun playing in it :)

Menus
Breakfast: Kashi waffles, Scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, bananas. Apple juice to drink.
Snack: Ritz crackers with cream cheese, Pineapples, and milk.
Lunch: PB&J sandwiches (you're going to see a lot of those for the next few days, fast, high calorie and the kids will eat them!!). Mom and dad had the leftovers. Pineapple and Sunny D.
Snack: Granola bars, Sunny D (sad I bought this stuff, great price but I don't like them drinking it!!!). Grapes.
Dinner: At the in-laws. They served steak and salad for the adults. My kids wouldn't eat the hamburgers or hot dogs they had and ended up eating much of my steak LOL Veggies with ranch on the side. (oh, and 2 glasses too many of wine for the tired mama). A beer for dad. And the starbuck's ice cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment