Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tuesday 8/4 Recap

Got to take Ryanne to gymnastics, that was fun. Then we got to shop a little together. She helped me pick out produce and carry the bags. We got $4.50 off for each of our free milk catalinas which meant we got to get everything we needed for my favorite dish on Saturday: Chicken Spaghetti!! Great day, enjoyed spending more time with the kids :)



Menu

Breakfast: My usual, Scott had cereal and the kids had toast and pineapple.

Lunch: I had two sandwiches because I was starving (AND they had cheese, yum!!) and Scott had a sandwich and a strawberry smoothie.

Snacks: I had a granola bar and Scott had sunflower seeds and a granola bar.

Dinner: Shrimp and tomato pasta again. We had the shrimp in week 1 and this has been going over so well and it's so easy and fast so we had it again! Has veggies in it, so we had side salads.



Shrimp and Tomato Pasta

1/2 # Shrimp, sauteed (I use a few sprays of olive oil, not much is needed)

2 cans tomatoes

broccoli, garlic, onion, mushrooms (sautee with shrimp), use any veggies you like!

sautee everything except tomatoes and stir in tomatoes at end. Serve over pasta (we have wacky mac on hand).


No comments:

Post a Comment